It's Tomorrow :)

Yeap. It's tomorrow. 6th September. I therefore end this post.
No just kidding.
Um, tomorrow is 6th September, which is the date where I go and hangout with my friends :)
KFC to his house, and yeah, a last hangout with my primary school friends before that big annoying exam which would be PMR.
Which is on 5th October, and guess what? I get an extra day! Because I'm taking Chinese! Whoopee! I'm sooooooo happy. I hope you sense sarcasm if not you should hit the books.
No wait, stay here.

So yeah, I'm all excited about tomorrow, Been waiting for about a week or so, I know it's not long, but hanging out with this buddies is a moment you really gotta appreciate.

Mini FAQ time!

Q : ORLY ABOUT BUDDIEZ DAT I HAZ TO APWECIATE?
A : YEH

So um anyways, It's the holidays, Hari Raya holidays :) Selamat Hari Raya to everybody.
about 9 days or so I think? I forgot.
But honestly It doesn't feel like the " holidays " for me.
I mean for me, when there's a holiday of not going to school for about a week, I'm like super happy and stuff.
But nah, not this time.

BUT WHY RYAN?!
Because of PMR, that's why.

What makes the holidays even depressing is that, a Form 5 student from my school just recently passed away. He got into an accident, and it was horrible. Gruesome.
Can't imagine him in that condition.
I don't really know him, but I know that he can speak Mandarin and Hokkien REALLY REALLY good for a Malay guy.
So yeah, he passed away on Saturday morning, 8AM correct me if I'm wrong.
And lots of people miss him. He is known for being funny.

Rest in Peace Zaini :(
I don't really know you, but I got a feeling your a nice friend to have. 
And on his facebook, everybody is like saying R.I.P, we miss you. It's just so sad to see a life lost just like that.
And from a quote someone made, 
You will never appreciate someone for who they are until you realise their gone forever.
Something like that.

I found something on Zaini's facebook. On his Info tab, It read this =

" Love malay n EnGlisH SOnG la nk cari gurl ya setia ingin menjadi perlawak " -Zaini

If you don't understand, it means = Love malay and english songs la, Want to find a girl that wants to be a comedian/funny. 

Seeing that makes me sad. It's just sad
So I'm going to end this post with saying this once again, Rest in Peace Zaini.
I'm out.

KTHXBAI  

1 comments:

Drake Sigar said...

You make my writing seem normal. :P

Post a Comment