It was fun.

From the previous post about me going to hang out with friends on the 6th September which is today, It was fun :)

Went to YT's house, then walked to KFC to meet Sean, ate KFC, joked, and talked about games and stuff. Then walked back to his house and played games, went on the internet, make jokes, listen to songs, blasting cars with RPG's and such. the usual fun stuff :)

But it's really sad, because it ended. I was really looking forward to today, for about 1 month.
Me and my friend Jeff, which is one of the 4 friends. We go to mandarin tuition together, and we keep talking about this outing, and our friends, and laugh about it. I feel a homey feeling when I'm with them. Homey as in, it feels right. It feels right like sitting in front of a fireplace with your friends and drinking a cup of Hot Chocolate. Yeah, that feeling. It's called homey :) So my mum says. 

And now we're going back to our normal lives, where we won't see each other again until after PMR which is about a month or so. About 30days tops. Sad isn't it. But the next time, we're going to stay overnight at YT's house for about 1 week and  
*insert CSI Miami intro song here*  YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. 

Another thing I wanted to mentioned is about, how close I am to my primary school friends. I'm 15, and I've known this guys for like 6 years ? Since I was 9-10 :) Can't really remember.


My friend Megan mentioned, that it is really nice that I'm still close with my friends. It's really rare, honestly, to still be best buddies with friends that you've known since primary school. Heck take my mum for example, She has known a friend since Standard one till now, which is 7 years old. And they've known each other for like, 40+ years? That is just amazing.
Thanks Megan :)

So yeah, I don't really have anything much to blog about today. Just gonna go mess around Facebook and wait for my Sims 2 + expansions torrents to finish. Which could take a whole night. Oh well. Thanks for reading this post if you held through the boredom of my blog posts. By the way reader, whoever you may be,  
YOU R TEH WIN.


KTHXBAI

0 comments:

Post a Comment