It's 11.07pm

What up people, Nothing special about 11.07pm, just had no title to put on.
This is just going to be a short update, Cause I gotta go soon, sleep and such.
But before that I'm going to eat some ice-cream, Baskin Robbins ftw.

Can't wait for 6th September, going to YT's house along with Sean and Jeff. Gonna be fun.
Since it's the holidays we decided to go out on our last outing at his house and the KFC nearby before PMR month. Which of course, is October. After PMR is over, hopefully, our parents allow us to stay overnight at YT's house for 1 week. But before 6th September, I have... Let's see, about 7hours and 45mins of tuition left. Which is Friday - Saturday tuitions.  Sad innit?

Right, let me clarify this. YT, Sean and Jeff have been my BEST friends since primary school. We met in primary school, and are still best friends till now even though we're all in different schools :)
Yes, Friendship is great, now go make more friends. I bet your in London.

So yeah, I have to go soon, actually not soon, like now. Here's a picture to entertain you. Night.

That is amazing phorography. Even for Lolcat.
 

 
 

I really love LOLCATS. They're just, um, Inspirational I guess. Night.
KTHXBAI


0 comments:

Post a Comment