How's It Going?

How's it going? *imagine Joey from Friends saying this, yeah*


Sorry for the late update. Didn't really had the time to update my blog.
And... I just realized I don't know what to blog about. This is bad.
Well I'm just going to randomly say things that happened in the week.
Let's see, 
1) I can play CoD4 now :) If you even care :(
2) Today's Hari Malaysia :DD No school! 


And I can't even think of anything else. Dang.
Maybe I should like blog another time, it's like 11:06pm, my brain's tired and I want to sleep, since there's school tomorrow. Yeap Friday, 3 periods of Chinese. 


SO Halo Reach is out, for the Xbox 360, many people have already bought it and are playing it.



Guess what? One of the main characters is a girl! 


Honestly, one of the few things you expect in Halo, is a girl in a Spartan armor going around with her bad-ass team mates kicking alien ass with bad-ass weapons. I mean there ARE girls in the storyline, Halo 3, Captain Keyes daughter is in the campaign. But sadly she died or something. Oh well.


And Call of Duty : Black Ops is coming out soon.
 









Akimbo pistols ftw? I guess. But Mw2 already had that.


There are Multi player gameplay teaser's all over Youtube, showing the game and lots of new stuff. Looks interesting, hopefully it's good and kicks ass like Chuck Norris.

Well I've got nothing else to blog about, hopefully I blog something worth your time in the next post and future posts yet to come. 
Sorry :D


KTHXBAI





0 comments:

Post a Comment