So yeah.

Trials ended today, Whoopee. PMR is next, about a month or so. Sad face.
But the sooner it ends, the better.

Went to the hospital today to visit my Grandmother, 7 stitches on the back of her head, long story short, she fell down and knocked her head, so she's in the hospital right now, resting.
She's in a ward, with like, 8 people at least, which isn't nice. I remembered when I was in the hospital for my toenail surgery, and I had my own room, ward, whatever you want to call it. My own TV, toilet, privacy. All to myself. Serenity.
Now I see my grandma in a ward with 8 people, and she's at the entrance(which is also a good thing, the toilet is at the entrance, so she can reach it fast)
But there's no entrance to the ward, just an arch.
Makes me feel sad, and pitiful. Sigh.


Besides that, the internet is really REALLY slow today. Sad Face.
At least I can still update my blog :3

Tuition's in 20 minutes, 5pm-6.30pm. Chinese. Again. Not exactly interested in taking Chinese as a subject in school, but this is the last year, and then I'm home free from Chinese.

Mmm. Someone's cooking something really good. I can smell it. Wait, hold on. It smells like Pie. PIE! Wait hold on no, my nose disagrees, It smells like Chocolate cake or something. Baked to perfection. Mmm...
^Yeah above posts. School, Grandmother, Internet, Tuition, Food.
Random innit?


 


Here's a random picture for you to look and stare at(and possibly laugh at and then start sharing it on your own Facebook or Twitter which sends other people to send it to their friends and throughout the internet)

OOOOOOOH! BABY BABY ITS A WILD WORLD!<Sweet guitar riff>

Have a nice day.
KTHXBAI

0 comments:

Post a Comment