:3

NO SCHOOL TOMORROW :D  YAY!
But sadly there is my 3 hour math tuition tomorrow :(
On Saturday too, and then at night, I have a 1hour 45min tuition. Sad.

So let's recall what happened in school tomorrow, Oh right, Class didn't really go on, we just went to the science lab the whole day, and well, wasted time.
Teachers only gave marks, many people didn't come to school, and other teachers just sat in front minding their own business, Just the way I like it.

As usual, Sean goes around singing oldies songs and randomly hug people. Yeah his like that.

After school, our CF had a farewell, to the form 5's as this was the last CF for the year. Usually by the last week of August, clubs won't be held every Wednesday anymore, instead every Wednesday you get the uniform activities, Don't know how to put it in words, but basically if your a scout, it's Scouts every Wednesday.

But then Vanycia told me the farewell ends at 2.30pm, actually It ends at 3.30pm. So now knowing that, at 2.30pm, I went to the school gate to find my brother and tell him that we have to stay back a little longer, when I ran all the way from the Art lab to my brother's car outside, Lawrence told me my brother went in. So I had to run all the way back to the Art lab to find my brother talking to teachers and other students. Wasted efforts. Sad.

Lawrence : Wei! Your brother went in d la
Me : WALAOOOOO!
Lawrence : Haha.


After the whole CF farewell thing, my brother was to fetch me, Sean and Elijah home.
I got to the car, and when I was moving my Dad's shirt I slipped my hand by the back door and moved it (Hard to explain really)
Then Elijah closed the door and the door kinda pressurized my hand. And it left a mark on my arm. It hurt, oh yeah it hurt alright.
Now it's all swelled up.

I guess that's all for now, time to go play some Call of Duty 2 :)
KTHXBAI

0 comments:

Post a Comment